heavy shimmer pink / 15ml/.50 fl.oz
Paris Hilton’s signature colour. A glittery baby pink that applies like your favourite lipgloss.
New to Gelcare? Check out our Gelcare Starter Kit which includes everything you need to achieve salon-quality manicures at home.
What does 9-Free mean? It means that we are not using the 9 most harmful chemical ingredients commonly found in other gel polish lines.
This gel polish does not contain -
- You can be exposed to toluene by breathing it in or getting it on your skin, causing skin irritation. Unfortunately, inhaling high levels of toluene is said to be harmful to your nervous system and can cause light-headedness and nausea.
- Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP)
- Commonly used plasticizer and has been linked to cancer.
- Commonly used chemical to preserve and embalm dead animals and humans. Its vapors are also irritating and can trigger asthma. Formaldehyde is also a known human carcinogen, a factor directly involved in causing cancer.
- Formaldehyde Resin
- A derivative of Formaldehyde, mainly used in the production of coatings and adhesives. It is not as toxic as Formaldehyde but can be an allergen.
- This chemical acts as a cover on your nails, depriving them of nutrients and causing yellow staining on your nails.
- Irritating to the skin, eyes, and respiratory tract. It can cause systemic toxicity by ingestion or inhalation.
- Triphenyl Phosphate (TPHP)
- Chemical used in plastics to improve flexibility and as a flame retardant. A handful of animal studies and in vitro studies have suggested that it could be an endocrine disrupter which affects your hormones.
- Preservatives that have gotten a bad rep for their estrogen-mimicking effects, which past research has suggested may trigger major health concerns like hormonal problems.
- Ethyl Tosylamide
- Plasticizer that helps transform polish from drippy to dry in minutes. This ingredient has already been barred from personal care products in Europe due to its antibiotic properties and concern over antibiotic resistance.
For detailed instructions on how to use Gelcare products, check out Gelcare's Youtube Channel.
- Apply base coat. Cure for 30 seconds.
- For best colour applications, make sure you have one small drop of gel only on your brush. Use the sides of the bottleneck to wipe off excess product. Apply the drop of colour in the center of the nail and slide it upwards near the cuticles, without touching them. Drag the rest of the gel downwards on the sides of your nails to the tip in long, flowing movements.
Once the gel is covering the entire surface of your nails, cure in the LED lamp for 30 seconds.
- Repeat above steps 2 & 3 until the coverage is even. We recommend 2 to 3 coats of colour.
- Apply top coat. Cure for 3 minutes.
This product may cause an allergic reaction in some people. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
Di-Hema Trimethylhexyl, Dicarbamate, Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate, Ethyl Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphinate, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone.
Keep away from sun rays