sheer ochre / 15ml/.50 fl.oz
deep sheer brown / 15ml/.50 fl.oz
amber alchool ink / 10ml/.30 fl.oz
First ever Gelcare Kit for you to recreate the design for the season. Contains 2 gels + 1 ink. Use together following the steps.
What does 9-Free mean? It means that we are not using the 9 most harmful chemical ingredients commonly found in other gel polish lines.
This gel polish does not contain -
- You can be exposed to toluene by breathing it in or getting it on your skin, causing skin irritation. Unfortunately, inhaling high levels of toluene is said to be harmful to your nervous system and can cause light-headedness and nausea.
- Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP)
- Commonly used plasticizer and has been linked to cancer.
- Commonly used chemical to preserve and embalm dead animals and humans. Its vapors are also irritating and can trigger asthma. Formaldehyde is also a known human carcinogen, a factor directly involved in causing cancer.
- Formaldehyde Resin
- A derivative of Formaldehyde, mainly used in the production of coatings and adhesives. It is not as toxic as Formaldehyde but can be an allergen.
- This chemical acts as a cover on your nails, depriving them of nutrients and causing yellow staining on your nails.
- Irritating to the skin, eyes, and respiratory tract. It can cause systemic toxicity by ingestion or inhalation.
- Triphenyl Phosphate (TPHP)
- Chemical used in plastics to improve flexibility and as a flame retardant. A handful of animal studies and in vitro studies have suggested that it could be an endocrine disrupter which affects your hormones.
- Preservatives that have gotten a bad rep for their estrogen-mimicking effects, which past research has suggested may trigger major health concerns like hormonal problems.
- Ethyl Tosylamide
- Plasticizer that helps transform polish from drippy to dry in minutes. This ingredient has already been barred from personal care products in Europe due to its antibiotic properties and concern over antibiotic resistance.
- Use Jelly Brown to form abstract spots camouflaging the free edge as much as possible and defining the outline of the nail.
- Apply an even coat of Argan Oil all over the nail.
Paint over the Jelly Brown stains with the Amber ink, exceeding around the stains to create a diffused effect. Also, dab your Amber ink brush where there is Argan Oil application (but no spots) to create more texture.
- Apply a second coat of Argan Oil all over the nail to accentuate the depth of the design.
- Create a few new Jelly Brown spots, some on top of the initial ones in order to darken them further. Concentrate the spots around the edges of the nails to define the shape.
- Apply a layer of top coat sufficient to level the texture created over the previous steps.
This product may cause an allergic reaction in some people. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
Gel Polish: Di-Hema Trimethylhexyl, Dicarbamate, Hema, Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate, Ethyl Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphinate, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone.
Ink: Ethanol, PM glycol ether, isopropyl alcohol, EP glycol ether, N-propanol, modified rosin
Keep away from sun rays