For detailed instructions on how to use Gelcare products, check out Gelcare's Youtube Channel.
- Apply base coat. Cure for 30 seconds.
- For best colour applications, the thinner the better! To achieve this, pay close attention to the following:
- Remove most of the product on your brush by wiping it inside the neck of the bottle.
- Scoop a small amount of gel at the tip of your brush from the deposits inside the neck of the bottle.
- Apply the drop of gel in the center of the nail and, with precision, push the product to contour the cuticle without touching it. Then, drag the rest of the gel downwards to the tips with steady pressure. Streaks at this point are expected and forgivable!
- Do a final pass over the gel by dragging the product from the cuticle to the tip with a light hand to remove any streaks.
- Once the gel is covering the entire surface of your nails, cure in the LED lamp for 30 seconds.
- Repeat above steps 2 & 3 until the coverage is even. Please refer to the product description for the recommended number of coats for the colour you are using.
- Apply top coat. Cure for 3 minutes.
This product may cause an allergic reaction in some people. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.