ultra-smooth base coat / 15ml/.50 fl.oz
What does 9-Free mean? It means that we are not using the 9 most harmful chemical ingredients commonly found in other gel polish lines.
This gel polish does not contain -
- You can be exposed to toluene by breathing it in or getting it on your skin, causing skin irritation. Unfortunately, inhaling high levels of toluene is said to be harmful to your nervous system and can cause light-headedness and nausea.
- Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP)
- Commonly used plasticizer and has been linked to cancer.
- Commonly used chemical to preserve and embalm dead animals and humans. Its vapors are also irritating and can trigger asthma. Formaldehyde is also a known human carcinogen, a factor directly involved in causing cancer.
- Formaldehyde Resin
- A derivative of Formaldehyde, mainly used in the production of coatings and adhesives. It is not as toxic as Formaldehyde but can be an allergen.
- This chemical acts as a cover on your nails, depriving them of nutrients and causing yellow staining on your nails.
- Irritating to the skin, eyes, and respiratory tract. It can cause systemic toxicity by ingestion or inhalation.
- Triphenyl Phosphate (TPHP)
- Chemical used in plastics to improve flexibility and as a flame retardant. A handful of animal studies and in vitro studies have suggested that it could be an endocrine disrupter which affects your hormones.
- Preservatives that have gotten a bad rep for their estrogen-mimicking effects, which past research has suggested may trigger major health concerns like hormonal problems.
- Ethyl Tosylamide
- Plasticizer that helps transform polish from drippy to dry in minutes. This ingredient has already been barred from personal care products in Europe due to its antibiotic properties and concern over antibiotic resistance.
Apply 1 coat of the gel and cure it for 30 seconds. For better resistance, apply two layers of the base coat.
In order to obtain a perfect base application, you need to apply a thin layer, but thick enough to cover the entire surface of the nail. Sometimes it is necessary to re-apply a few times using the right amount of gel in order to avoid irregular textualities.
Watch our tutorials on @manoiracademie for more tips and tricks!
Di-Hema Trimethylhexyl, Dicarbamate, Hema, Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate, Ethyl Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphinate, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Isobornyl Methacrylate, CI60725.